Wednesday 7 August 2019

What are these funny green things?

I've just found these odd green tubey things on a shelf. Does anyone know what they are and what they're used for? They've got glass at both ends and appear to be some bizarre device for making things appear really small, which seems really rather pointless. I can't remember ever using them and I have no idea where they have come from or how they got into the house. Suggestions gratefully received.

In other news I may start birding again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Shows how long it is since I last used them, I didn't even realise they were the wrong way round! Had to go back and look at the photo after I had read this!